Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bypassing iCloud to sync iCal by cable with my iPhone 3

I want to bypass iCloud and be able to Sync my iCal with a cable, currently holded in iCloud, so my iPhone 3 can't sync anymore right now.

I'm currently running Snow Leopard again since a few days, I tried Mountain Lion for a month and for several (compatibility) reasons I downgraded to SL. But Mountain Lion screwed up my iCal calenders which apparently are in iCloud now. 😕 This means that I can't sync anymore with my iPhone 3 because it has no iCloud. I want to get my calenders back to my local computer so I can manually sync it again using cable connection. How do I do this? I never wanted to have to do anything with iCloud, because it has no use for me, for my iPhone is too old and relaxed to handle it. 😉

Any suggestions?

Also: There are now duplicates of what used to be one single calendar, with all containing different information, is there a way of merging them back together?

Mac OS X (10.6.8), iPhone 3

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 4:17 PM

There are no replies.

Bypassing iCloud to sync iCal by cable with my iPhone 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.