Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I create multiple mac mail addresses

Hi-I am wondering if I can create more than one Mac Mail/iCloud address.... At one time I believe that one could have 5 email alias'. Does that still apply now? I have one .me and one .mac email address but I would like to create another one. I tried but each time my MacBook Pro froze up and I had to force quit Mail. Thanks for any help, Judy

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 6:07 PM

1 reply

Oct 3, 2012 8:37 PM in response to mrstee

mrstee wrote:

At one time I believe that one could have 5 email alias'. Does that still apply now?

MobileMe allowed five aliases per individual account. iCloud allows three. If you had four or five at the time your account was migrated, they should all have followed you, but you have to cut down to two before you can create another.

mrstee wrote:

Hi-I am wondering if I can create more than one Mac Mail/iCloud address.... I have one .me and one .mac email address but I would like to create another one. I tried but each time my MacBook Pro froze up and I had to force quit Mail.

If you really want an alias, create it at icloud.com, not in Mail.

can I create multiple mac mail addresses

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.