Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I face a problem with my iPad touch after upgrading the iOS 6, where the FaceTime and iMassage is not working. Every time I tried to enter my username and password to do activation it shows error msg telling me Eather username or password is not correct.

I face a problem with my iPad touch after upgrading the iOS 6, where the FaceTime and iMassage is not working. Every time I tried to enter my username and password to do activation it shows error msg telling me eather username or password is not correct. And this is weird because the username and password is working fine in iTune and I can purchase everything without any problem.

I hope to find solution for my problem.

iPod touch, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 11:42 PM

3 replies

I face a problem with my iPad touch after upgrading the iOS 6, where the FaceTime and iMassage is not working. Every time I tried to enter my username and password to do activation it shows error msg telling me Eather username or password is not correct.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.