Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I organize custom podcasts I edit and put in myself?

Hi,

I have some 'bonus shows' I download and add custom through itunes into my podcasts, by turning all MP3s from 'music' to 'podcast'. I never had an issue when I was using Itunes. Now with the switch to all podcasts having to go through the podcast app.... the podcasts are all out of order, and a couple are appearing in the normal section for that podcast, despite the 'album' title being different.... I need help on how to organize this please!!

Windows 7, IOS 6 on Iphone 4.

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 10:28 AM

4 replies

Jul 25, 2013 2:03 PM in response to jatobey

Me too. This has been bugging me since the Podcasts iOS app got released, I think, or certainly following one of major updates to it over 10 months or so ago.

After finally getting entirely fed-up with it, I just reported it via the Dev Center too.

Bug ID: 14547061

I cannot believe Apple have left it this long to sort this minor—but highly annoying—bug out, to be honest, that could have been fixed quite easily by an averagely qualified software engineer.

What's doubly annoying is the fact they are showing-off their "1 Billion Podcasts" downloaded in iTunes, while the actual native app that plays the things is an absolute pain in the backside to use (it's got a lot of 'issues' that make it so).

I don't hold-out much hope, as Apple make no money out of podcasts, so why would they care about actually fixing the thing! 😠

How do I organize custom podcasts I edit and put in myself?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.