Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to fix 1015 error

haloo sir i am mohamed haneefa locatoin for saudi arebia i am using iphone 4s ore iphone 3g iphone 3g restoring last positoin this on stuck or error 1015 sorry how to fix this u hulp my i am wit sir

iPhone 3G, Windows 7, all redi restore bat last error

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 11:24 AM

3 replies

Oct 4, 2012 11:25 AM in response to najma101010

Errors related to downgrading iOS

The required resource cannot be found: This alert message occurs when your device has a newer version of iOS than what is available in iTunes. When troubleshooting a device that presents this alert message, go to Settings > General > About and check the version of iOS on the device. If it is newer than the latest released iOS version, the device may have a prerelease developer version of iOS installed. Installing an older version of iOS over a newer version is not supported.

Error 1015: This error is typically caused by attempts to downgrade the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch's software. This can occur when you attempt to restore using an older .ipsw file. Downgrading to a previous version is not supported. To resolve this issue, attempt to restore with the latest iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch software available from Apple. This error can also occur when an unauthorized modification of the iOS has occurred and you are now trying to restore to an authorized, default state.

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3694#error1015

how to fix 1015 error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.