Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mobireward.org

Hello,

Something strange appears on my screen on last monday.

A mobireward pop up, tells me that i'm the 10000 members, and i win an iphone or an ipad. I must clik on "ok" to unlock the screen.

So, I took a capture and didn't follow the link. ''for me it's a joke, a hoak, may be a rogue".

I've a 3gs with Ios6 original one. I believed that Ios was "locked". If it's a rogue, how it appears on safari ?

I surf exclusively on the same securitys web sites (like G2G or Bleeping Computer, in french).

I found that page => apple support <= but the pops up are already blocked

My main problem in to found the way how "mobireward.org" appears, an how stop him?

I worried about a security risk.

Thanks for reading

Labougie

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 12:25 PM

14 replies

Oct 22, 2012 2:00 AM in response to Labougie

Having the same probs too!!!

It's really irritating with the popup whenever I do a search from iphone browsers. Be it Safari, download managers, etc.

Having the popups since 16/10/12. I can't continue with the search unless I choose "OK". I had accidentally chosen "OK" for the first time. Afterwhich, whenever I received the "Mobirewards.org" popup I jz closed the entire app and reopen it.

Is the anyone out there that could help to resolve this popup problems?

Appreciate someone to help us to put a stop to it. Plssssssssssss!!! 😟

p.s. Noticed that my popup ends with an "s" instead of Mobireward.org. I realised they are playing around with the wordings for the popups thing.

Jan 15, 2013 4:06 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Hi Lawrence,

It does it both when I'm out and about and just using 3G (I tend not to need public WiFi networks as 3G is good enough for what I need) and when I'm at home on our private WiFi.....it's the same ad all the time though so further to what I've said about it being on 3G and on the home WiFi I'm guessing it's not to do with open WiFi's injecting ads???

Cheers

Mobireward.org

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.