Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cracked iPhone 4S??

If I am still under Apple's one year warranty, will they give me a new iPhone 4S ? Also is it possible for me to get an iPhone 5 instead of a new iPhone 4S?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 12:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 1:01 PM

bthey will ONLY give you a iphone 4s and it will cost you 199$ to get it replaced

10 replies

Oct 4, 2012 1:02 PM in response to jadeangelina

You won't get an iPhone 5 unless you buy a full upgrade on your plan. However, given that your phone is under the original one-year warranty, they will probably give you a replacement for either $99 or $149. Otherwise, visit your local high-end mall. Many of the little stands in the middle of the hallways do iPhone screen replacements while you wait, and it tends to be cheaper than Apple's prices to exchange.

Oct 4, 2012 1:17 PM in response to John Irvine1

Out-of-Warranty Service

If you own an iPhone that is ineligible for warranty service but is eligible for Out-of-Warranty (OOW) Service, Apple will service your iPhone for the Out-of-Warranty Service fee listed below.

iPhone model Out-of-Warranty Service
iPhone 5 $229
iPhone 4S $199
iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS,
iPhone 3G, Original iPhone
$149

Cracked iPhone 4S??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.