Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I fainted and fell while holding my iPad and the screen cracked; it still works fine. It's just cracked. I have had this iPad for less than a year so it is still covered under warranties. Does this apply? If not how much to fix the screen?

I fainted and fell while holding my iPad and the screen cracked; it still works fine. It's just cracked. I feel horrible, it was a gift from my brother. have had this iPad for less than a year so it is still covered under warranties. Does this apply? If not how much to fix the screen? Please help

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 2:25 PM

9 replies

Oct 4, 2012 2:29 PM in response to Helpholly

If you are really concerned and want it repaired (I would), you can go to Apple store and they may charge you for the damage since it was not a manufacturing defect, usually warranty only covers that unless you had accidental insurance on it. You may find that some Apple stores are more forgiven, but I would set up an appointment and plan on replacing the screen for a fee. I have heard it can be anywhere from $100-$200, but dont qoute me on that.

Sorry that this happened.

I fainted and fell while holding my iPad and the screen cracked; it still works fine. It's just cracked. I have had this iPad for less than a year so it is still covered under warranties. Does this apply? If not how much to fix the screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.