Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Store - Bakersfield

Since arriving to the Bakersfield apple store for my second Genius Bar appointment, I have managed to create an apple discussion account. At this point, the store is busy but there are about 1:3 apple reps to customers. 30 minutes has passed since I arrived for my scheduled appointment. Nobody has looked at me twice.

So far this is very similar to my first visit here 2 weeks ago, only difference is that the apple reps were 20 minutes late then vs the 31 and counting. On my last visit to address the loose rattling hardware in my iPhone 4S I was handled by a man named Kendall. He was rude, unsincere and flat out careless about the issue and how to resolve it. His answer to the rattling hardware was, it's normal and we can't do anything about it. I don't think apple works like that!

33 minutes after the 6:00 appointment I got approached. C'mon apple, stop burning my time and eating into my schedule!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 6:39 PM

1 reply

Apple Store - Bakersfield

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.