Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Failed to Transfer Themes

Hey guys,

I recently bought a new Macbook Pro with Mountain Lion. Obviously having heard that Mountain Lion no longer came with iDVD, I made sure to copy it over from my old Macbook Pro before I sold it off. To my disappointment, when I went to open the program it asked to find the themes which I apparently failed to transfer over. Is there anywhere to download them?

I already ran the most recent software update (7.1.2) and that didn't help 😟

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 10:02 PM

1 reply

Oct 5, 2012 3:39 PM in response to ericjustin81

The themes are located in the HD/Library/Application Support/iDVD folder on your old Mac. Copy them to the same folder on your new Mac, repair disk permissions, reboot, launch iDVD and try to select a theme.

User uploaded file

If you don't have access to the original theme folders download the iDVD 7.0.1 updagter and run it. If it does not install the themes then download and use Pacifist to install the Applicattion Support folder components for the updater package.

User uploaded file

OT

Failed to Transfer Themes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.