Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

youtube won't run

I have 2 ipdas: one with the new IOS system running on ipad 2 and the other is running ios 5.1.1 on ipad 1. My wireless internet is working at home and I have reviewed its settings. youtube is not working on either ipad even though I have reset one of them to manufacturer settings in order to overcome any possibility of setting something that may prevent the youtube from running.

The same wireless network would run youtubes on other machines: pc and galaxy phone. Any idea what may be the problem?

I alos receive aan error message at the begging: unknown error!

iPad, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 3:36 PM

YouTube is not now part of iOS 6.

However, you can go to the App Store and do a search using YouTube. You can download several YouTube apps: YouTube (for the iPhone, a IPad app is in work), several users like Jasmine and YouPlayer.

See this similar post https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4335468?tstart=30

 Cheers, Tom 😉

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2012 3:36 PM in response to shubailat

YouTube is not now part of iOS 6.

However, you can go to the App Store and do a search using YouTube. You can download several YouTube apps: YouTube (for the iPhone, a IPad app is in work), several users like Jasmine and YouPlayer.

See this similar post https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4335468?tstart=30

 Cheers, Tom 😉

Oct 5, 2012 8:34 PM in response to Texas Mac Man

Thanks Tom, I am aware of the new changes with the new IOS. Though YouTube is not working on an older ipad and the new one. I have tried to run it in Galaxy 2 and discovered it won't run. I will test the iPads on a different wireless network with different provider. If the problem persists then I would know for sure it is an ipad issue, otherwise I would assume it is a network issue.

Thanks for your help Tom.

Bubba

youtube won't run

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.