Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is anyone having problems with meeting cancellations with IOS 6?

Since the installation of IOS 6, I have had problems with Lotus Notes or Microsoft Outlook sending cancellations from my client's calendar accounts on my behalf.

So for instance, if Jim sends out a meeting invite on behalf of his boss Alex, a cancellation is later generated and sent by Jim on behalf of me for Alex... it is a mystery how this happens.

Our tech team has had several reports of this and told us to shut off our Outlook calendar exchange. This is a serious issue. In this case Alex is a very senior client of mine and not even on our server.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 10:20 AM

2 replies

Oct 24, 2012 7:06 AM in response to thom_blue

Having similar issues it seems here with Microsft Outlook and iphone connected via Exchange ActiveSync.

Seems when one user creates a meeting and invites multiple other users, one user in particular, when they respond to the meeting request from their iPhone (running iOS6) to either accept/decline the meeting, it ends up canceling the whole meeting and sending out notifications that the meeting has been cancelled and removing it from people's calendars.

Would love to know if someone has a fix for this type of issue. I'm going to try to disconnect the user from Exchange on their phone and reset the connection back up.

Is anyone having problems with meeting cancellations with IOS 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.