Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

plssss help i beg all of u after hard reset my iphone got stuck with an apple symbol i thought it will get on and now the battery got empty and pressing power on button it switch on showing red battery and gets off and also its not connecting to my l

Re: plssss help i beg all of u after hard reset my iphone got stuck with an apple symbol i thought it will get on and now the battery got empty and pressing power on button it switch on showing red battery and gets off and also its not connecting to my la

its not connecting y?i think its software got corrupted,i think i should charge it first with a battery charger and when apple logo appears i should connect with pc,but i dont know how 2 open the back cover and how 2 remove the battery,i phone battery is removable or not?i mean it is fiz or wot?

iPhone 3G, iOS 3.1.2

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 4:16 PM

There are no replies.

plssss help i beg all of u after hard reset my iphone got stuck with an apple symbol i thought it will get on and now the battery got empty and pressing power on button it switch on showing red battery and gets off and also its not connecting to my l

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.