Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS6 - iPad - App Store - Showing Weird Button labels!?

Guys,

After iOS6 upgrade to my 3rd-gen iPad, I have started seening something wierd! If you notice the Button-labels in App-Store for apps from Apple, showing some coded (weird!) text! (ref. screen-shots below). I tried restarting iPad couple of times, but in vain!

Anyone else has this issue? Thanks!

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 7:00 PM

7 replies

Oct 5, 2012 8:36 PM in response to rajnrg

Then iOS 6 on your iPad may be corrupt, which would require restoring to fix. (Restoring replaces the iOS with a new copy.) If you decide to restore, be sure to import your photos to your computer (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4083), sync with iTunes to transfer your purchases and back up your iPad,* and back up your contacts separately (such as by syncing them with iCloud or using an app like My Contacts Backup).

*If you are backing up to iCloud be sure to perform a backup there first, or perform a manual backup in iTunes by right-clicking on the name of your iPad on the left side and selecting Back Up.

iOS6 - iPad - App Store - Showing Weird Button labels!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.