Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

shared photostreams

Hi

I have a mac with aperture and 2 iphones. How to get the 2 photostreams in one aperture?

At the second iphone I create a shared photostream where I could see now in aperture.

But I need to import each picture one by one and can't mark some to import. In this case its funny that I could select all and import it from harddisc.😁

Do I miss to click the right button to import all pictures of a shared phtostream to my library directy?

Also in the shared phtostream it seems not be possible to sort by name or date.

Thanks in advantage

Markus

ps: aperture is the latest one from the mac app store

Aperture 3, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Oct 6, 2012 5:42 AM

1 reply

Oct 6, 2012 6:41 AM in response to marktamm

Markus,

I have a mac with aperture and 2 iphones. How to get the 2 photostreams in one aperture?

do your two iPhones use different AppleIDs? Otherwise there would be only one Photo Stream, shared by all your devices with the same AppleID and you see all images send to the PhotoStream on each phone in this one stream. iCloud: Photo Stream FAQ

Only one Aperture (or iPhoto Library) can connect to your "My PhotoStream" on each mac.

But I need to import each picture one by one and can't mark some to import. In this case its funny that I could select all and import it from harddisc.😁

I found, that I can select all images in a shared photo stream and import them all at once by dragging them, if I disabled "Automatic Import" in the "Aperture Preferences > Photo Stream" panel. With "Automatic import" enabled I can only drag one image at a time, but with this option turned off, I can select and drag more than one image.

Also in the shared phtostream it seems not be possible to sort by name or date.

Yes, I see the same. In the "Photo Stream" view the sorting options are not available. Apparently only "My Photo Stream" can be sorted by date, either ascending or descending.

Regards

Léonie

shared photostreams

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.