Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted Music from Hard Drive to save space after uploading it to Itunes Match. Now having difficulty listening to it.

I Deleted Files From My Hard Drive After Storing Them On Itunes Match. The music is available to listen to on IOS devices via Itunes Match but I cannot listen to it on the Mac and there is no cloud symbol to indicate the music is stored in Itunes Match on the Mac. How can I listen to the music on my IMac?

When I attempt to listen to the music on my IMac I get the message "The Song Could not be played because the original file could not be found. Would you like to locate it?"

I know that this is because I deleted the files from my hard drive but I was expectoing to be able to play the songs through Itunes Match afterwards.

If anyone could help me with this I'd be hugely grateful.

Thanks.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Itunes Match

Posted on Oct 6, 2012 11:38 AM

1 reply

Deleted Music from Hard Drive to save space after uploading it to Itunes Match. Now having difficulty listening to it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.