Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes song not authorized to computer keeps popping up

I bought an album a few days ago on iTunes and every song plays on it, except for one. When I try to play it, on iTunes (on my computer) it says that my computer is not authrorized to play it and that I have to put in my apple ID, so I do, and it says that my computer already is authorized. I also can't play that same song on my iphone.

I also tried to delete the song from my itunes and redownload it, but I didn't do that because I noticed that the whole album wasn't under purchased on my iTunes. Is it maybe because this album was preordered?

Why is this happening how do I fix it?

Posted on Oct 6, 2012 2:43 PM

1 reply

Oct 6, 2012 3:21 PM in response to Dreamer_Forever

every song plays on it, except for one.

That suggests the track is damaged.

If your country's iTunes Store allows you to redownload purchased tracks, I'd delete your current copy of the track and try redownloading a fresh one. See the following document for instructions:

Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

Otherwise, I'd report the problem to the iTunes Store.

Log in to the Store. Click on "Account" in your Quick Links. When you're in your Account information screen, go down to Purchase History and click "See all".

Find the item that is not playing properly. If you can't see "Report a Problem" next to the item, click the "Report a problem" button. Now click the "Report a Problem" link next to the item.

iTunes song not authorized to computer keeps popping up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.