Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If i have photos in Iphoto preview that i erase and want them back

If i have photos in Iphoto preview that i erase and want them back what i should do , the original Photo don't appear just the Mini preview in iPhoto i let you an example of my Iphoto screen .. the mini photos appears but not original size , this photos are erase but now appear again , and i need them so where are they ? i search in Hard disc but dont appear .. I try almost everything but i can find it ... any HELP to find them ?? .... I try : open in Finder, hide/show Photo , HD search , etc ....

User uploaded file

iPhoto '11, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Oct 6, 2012 2:38 PM

2 replies

Oct 6, 2012 3:45 PM in response to LarryHN

First i erase in Iphoto but i notice that still appear in Finder so i erased in finder to , now after a while of time apper again and i can see all the pictures but just in the mini display .. the backup to that photos damage so now that i saw again i want it ... but i can find from where iphoto get the image : (

If i have photos in Iphoto preview that i erase and want them back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.