Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App asks to have location services turned on but App does not appear in location list.

I start the EZ Word Cheats and it starts with the menu open. I click on Quick Import and a blue box appears with the message to turn on Location services in settings. I start the settings app, click Privacy, click Location Services, but EZ Word Cheats does not appear in the list of Apps that can have Location Services turn on. Shutting the iPad off or resetting it does not help.

iPad 2, iOS 6, App is EZ Word Cheats

Posted on Oct 6, 2012 4:57 PM

8 replies

Oct 8, 2012 2:58 PM in response to BoulderPapa

I reset location services in Setting>General>Reset>Reset Location & Privacy and that fixed the problem. I need not need to restore from new. When I ran EZ Word Cheats after the resetting location services and then clicked on the Quick import under the menu, a message came up asking access to Photos instead of location services. This is the correct behavior since the program does need access to my photos but does not need Location services.

App asks to have location services turned on but App does not appear in location list.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.