Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question about iOS 6 Map Turn by Turn navigation !!!

Hi, anyone know why my arrow in turn by turn navigation arrow is grayed out like this ? I have tried to find a route at home using wifi and after that I went out with 3G on but the arrow was still gray. By the way, when I change the 3D button on/off I did not see anything change.

User uploaded file

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 6, 2012 9:52 PM

3 replies

Oct 7, 2012 12:11 AM in response to MrCourtney

Thanks but that's not what I want to ask. According to those youtube demos about turn by turn navigation (TBTN) that people have been posted. Normally, when you create a route from point A to point B, you will have a blue arrow and show you the road in perspective of a 3D compass (3D button turned on). But for my case, I got a gray arrow and did not show any change in perspective even when i made a u turn. I've tried to be on blue track but the arrow is still in gray color. Like this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAZ7kovuQPA

User uploaded file

Question about iOS 6 Map Turn by Turn navigation !!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.