Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SPSS - where to download one for macbook pro that works

Hey Guys!

I have a very big problem, for my uni it is required for me to use SPSS and of course my university is mac unfriendly.

So I have a question if anyone know of the link for a free trial version of SPSS for Macbook pro 10.6.8.

Take Care

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Oct 7, 2012 2:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2012 1:26 PM

Welcome to the forum, mladizi!

Remember that Google is your friend.

The IBM website has a 14-day trial of version 21.

Comparison of versions 18-21 for Mac OS 10.5-10.8.

mladizl wrote:

...of course my university is mac unfriendly.

It may seem that way if you see more PCs than Macs. Consider checking with the University's IT Department or Bookstore to see if they have a relation with some of the retailers of academic version software such as OntheHub. These retailers offer discounts on purchase or rental of many types of software such as the SPSS GradPack. See the links to Student versions on that web page.

Good Luck! 🙂

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2012 1:26 PM in response to mladizl

Welcome to the forum, mladizi!

Remember that Google is your friend.

The IBM website has a 14-day trial of version 21.

Comparison of versions 18-21 for Mac OS 10.5-10.8.

mladizl wrote:

...of course my university is mac unfriendly.

It may seem that way if you see more PCs than Macs. Consider checking with the University's IT Department or Bookstore to see if they have a relation with some of the retailers of academic version software such as OntheHub. These retailers offer discounts on purchase or rental of many types of software such as the SPSS GradPack. See the links to Student versions on that web page.

Good Luck! 🙂

SPSS - where to download one for macbook pro that works

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.