Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SwitchEasy's Nude Case and Black iPhone 5

Hey guys. I'm going to be getting my new iPhone 5 soon (black 16 GB) and I was looking at cases. I fell in love with the NUDE case by SwitchEasy.

http://www.switcheasy.com/product/NUDE_iPhone5

Anyway, I know that the black iPhone's anodized aluminum bezel-thing is prone to scratching. This is a PC-snap-on type case, and I want to make sure that it won't scratch the edges as I add/remove it. Does anyone have this case/phone combination? Any issues?

(I like the TONES case by SwitchEasy too, but I don't see any issues like this with that)

Any other input on thin cases (preferably clear)?

Posted on Oct 7, 2012 8:24 AM

7 replies

Oct 7, 2012 2:03 PM in response to Neil D

I just received the Switcheasy Nude case (clear). I love it for what it is: a minimalist looking case that shows off the great design of the iPhone 5. I have the White version and it looks great in this case. Highly recommended for those who are careful with their iphone. If you're looking for Otterbox-like protection, move on.

SwitchEasy's Nude Case and Black iPhone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.