Skip navigation

Problem with iphone ios6 connecting to mac OS X 10.5.8

3293 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2013 10:53 PM by EvJoy RSS
jo_rogers9421 Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 7, 2012 11:35 AM

I am running version Mac OS X 10.5.0 on my mac

I have currently had issues on my iphone 4s, where I have been using all my data allowance (apple know of this problem) so I wanted to check the updates on my iphone to which I upgraged to IOS 6.0 this has now caused me further problems to my iphone as i can not seem to access my emails and my data is being used super fast.

However, i have tried to plug my iphone into my itunes mac and i get the message that says;

'The iPhone “Joanna Rogers’s iPhone” cannot be used because it requires iTunes version 10.6.3 or later. Go to www.itunes.com to download the latest version of iTunes.'

So i have tried to download the lates itunes but it says i need the latest version This software requires Mac OS X version 10.6.8 or later. but my computer can seem to download and install this version.

Someone please help me!!

i now have a broken iphone and out of date mac!

Mac book, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Related Articles

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.