Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I turn my phone off it asks to connect to itunes and have to set to factory settings

The last time I turned it off itunes said it will not connect and to take to an apple store. Any ideas before I have to do this.

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 7, 2012 12:45 PM

12 replies

Oct 7, 2012 1:03 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I dont know what jailbraek means. I have a contract with three and it was supplied by them. I get a screen with a slider and then asks me to tick a box for English then UK and then goes to a screen with a plug and itunes on it. Nothing can be operated other than to go back and tick the came boxes or use with emergancy call. When I plug into my computer for I tunes a message says go to your nearest store.

Oct 7, 2012 3:17 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

ill take it into Bromley and let you know how I get on. I may have to get some proof from Three. I paid £150 on top to get an Iphone upgrade. I assume they would never send a phone out that was jailbroken by them. I have been with three at least 8 years and so hope I dont have any problems. I also have an Ipad with them.

If I turn my phone off it asks to connect to itunes and have to set to factory settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.