Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have problem "no service" but i can use internet

Hello!i can use my iphone 4 only for internet with wifi and not but i can't receved call or sms! I haven't signal. I try to install new upgrade, but nothing.if it si antenna,how much cost change it from Apple store?

Thanks

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 7, 2012 10:15 PM

9 replies

Jan 30, 2013 2:22 PM in response to kevin232323

Hi Kevin,

In italy and germany same problem. There are a lot of threats about this, but no solving problem answers. Me to - same thing. Got from Apple support the answer they will check the thing with engineers. Don't know why about this disfunction, but it's defintely a software miswork 'cause all people who wrote about, checked the service provider and did all kind of settings. I think it is absurd change the iphone by paying even if warranty of the phone is off. I upgraded the phone yesterday and got the problem that did not exist before. They should consider warranty of software. Hopefull waiting about an answer from engineers (they told me in about 48 hours).

Feb 6, 2013 1:14 AM in response to kevin232323

I'm from Italy and I had the same problem. No service while the 3G was working. The call center didn't help me so I went to an Apple store where they give me a remanufactored iphone 4s with ios 6.0.1. I still don't upgrade to ios 6.1 because I'm afraid, and the apple store is very far from where I live. My fault, because I could upgrade to 6.1 with the shop assistant in te store

Feb 6, 2013 4:39 AM in response to Agfurm

was it a change through warranty or did you pay? in which apple store in italy did you get it?

Agfurm wrote:

I'm from Italy and I had the same problem. No service while the 3G was working. The call center didn't help me so I went to an Apple store where they give me a remanufactored iphone 4s with ios 6.0.1. I still don't upgrade to ios 6.1 because I'm afraid, and the apple store is very far from where I live. My fault, because I could upgrade to 6.1 with the shop assistant in te store

i have problem "no service" but i can use internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.