Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dragging photo albums into iWeb

Hi. I'm trying to drag an iPhoto album into a albums page on iWeb but its not working. I've done this in the past and its worked fine so i know what to do, but it's just not working!

Please help.

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 2:16 AM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2012 10:38 AM in response to jamainehemmings

What system are you running and what version of iWeb and iPhoto?

Try this basic troubleshooting fix:

1. delete the iWeb preference files, com.apple.iWeb.plist and com.apple.iWeb.plist.lockfile, that resides in your Home(User uploaded file) /Library/Preferences folder.

2. go to your Home(User uploaded file)/Library/Caches/com.apple.iWeb folder and delete its contents.

3. User uploaded file

Click to view full size

4. launch iWeb and try again.

NOTE: In Lion and Mountain Lion the Library folder is now invisible. To make it permanently visible enter the following in the Terminal application window: chflags nohidden ~/Library and hit the Enter button - 10.7: Un-hide the User Library folder. Once the library folder is visible you'll be able to find the two files mentioned above and delete them.

OT

Dragging photo albums into iWeb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.