Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I sort my notes in alphabetical order?

Can notes be sorted alphabetically or numerically and if so how?

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 4:14 AM

11 replies

Oct 8, 2012 6:59 AM in response to BruniniApple

Thank you for the reply wjosten.

I should have been more specific with my question.

--> Can anyone tell me if notes CAN BE sorted alphabetically and if so how?
I realize they are sorted by date or date modified.

I would like to know if they can be sorted alphatically and if so how can they be sorted alphabetically.

If the answer is NO; they can not be sorted alphabetically, then can someone recommend an app which can act like Notes and be sorted alphabetically?

Nov 5, 2014 10:43 AM in response to Woody20164

Woody20164 wrote:

I happen to be a captive iphud user not by choice, but by corporate dictate. Unless you're a teenage who uses his devise for texting, Facebook, or Twitter, they are pretty much Stone Age in their capability for business applications.

Thank you for enlightening me! I will now give up the iPhone I've been using for business for the last 4 years and go buy something more suitable. It seemed as if it was working so well for business. But I must have been mistaken about how productive I've been.Yikes! I sure hope my boss doesn't find out! She may take back that bonus she gave me.

Can I sort my notes in alphabetical order?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.