Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

do not disturb bug

Has any one else had this problem - I have an iphone 5 running IOS6 - if i turn do not disturb on the phone will not ring if someone calls - even if its not during the hours i have do not disturb set for

Macbook Pro 15 inch (i5), Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 10:02 AM

Figured it out - its a little counterintuitive

Turning Do not Disturb on at the highest level in Settings turns it own for all times

You want to leave that off

and under Notifications turn Do not Disturb Sceduling on and set the hours you dont want the phone to ring.

doing that will allow the phone to ring except for the hours (and exceptions) you have set in Do Not Disturb under Notifications

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2012 10:02 AM in response to needleman_mark

Figured it out - its a little counterintuitive

Turning Do not Disturb on at the highest level in Settings turns it own for all times

You want to leave that off

and under Notifications turn Do not Disturb Sceduling on and set the hours you dont want the phone to ring.

doing that will allow the phone to ring except for the hours (and exceptions) you have set in Do Not Disturb under Notifications

do not disturb bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.