Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are there any issues with the iPhone 5 auto brightness control?

Has anyone noticed any problems wwith auto brightness control with the iPhone 5? With mine, there are no differnces with the on or off switch, no matter what the setting is.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 9:40 AM

3 replies

Oct 8, 2012 9:42 AM in response to grsteinberg

I have every freeking problem on my iphone5 as described in all the forums here... dropping signal when LTE is on , horrizontal lines in app store , dimming of screen to minium by itself, it dosent reconnect to signal if i am out of coverage area for more than 10 mins like in my lab which in in the basement.

Now the best part they replaced my phone and my replacement phone has the same all problems , so i know this is in all the phones for sure ( because my friends have the same problems in their iphone5 as well) and NOW WE CANT EVEN RETURN OUR PHONES BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN REPLACED. FCUK you apple and your iphones. As holes.

I have 64GB white ATT.

Are there any issues with the iPhone 5 auto brightness control?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.