Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

doesn't work, still the same problem when using Rapidweaver software. NOT with other software.

i tried everything in this article, but still have the same problem when using Rapidweaver software. NOT with other software. I am converting my iWeb site to Rapidweaver, whenever there is a calmer period in my office. I have 16 Gb RAM on my NEW iMac and have Parallels desktop, mail, safari, iWeb and Rapidweaver running simultanious.

I never have the problem if i don't use Rapidweaver, but after i have added several pages to Rapidweaver, the problem begins. my iMac won't start up. the only thing that works is re-installing Macos OS X 10.8. i tried even whiping the completeharddrive, and reinstalling with a complete new user, the same problem.

I had it on my previous iMac also, and bought a new one because i thought the problem was in the iMac first. i hadn't noticed it only happens with using rapidweaver.

i sent my complete rapidweaver project to the programmers from rapidweaver at Realmacsoftware, but they couldnt reproduce my problem, there macs started up without any problem.

i deleted all the rapidweaver addons and extra stacks, and started a complete new project.

saterday i had the problem again, after adding about 5 new pages to my rapidweaver site.

i think i have reinstalled Macos OS X 10.8.2 20 or 30 times by now

does anyone have a sollution?

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 11:28 AM

There are no replies.

doesn't work, still the same problem when using Rapidweaver software. NOT with other software.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.