Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i purchased iwork back in April of this year, now says my trial is up? how do i get it back and it shows purchased in applications history

Hello,

I purchased iwork/pages back in april 2012. Ive recently gone back into it and it wont let me. It says that my 30day trial is up? When I look in my

purchased history of my applications it says that I purchased iwork in April. But im being prompt to enter a purchased serial code? Please help. I cannot find

a serial code from previous either.....thanks

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 11:44 AM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2012 12:45 PM in response to sharon41

You need to delete the trial & then reinstall from the boxed DVD or the Mac App Store. The files to delete are the iWork ’09 folder from the main HD > Applications; the iWork ’09 folder in HD > Library > Application Support & the individual iWork application plist files found in HD > Users > (your account) > Library > Preferences for each user. Yvan Koenig has written an AppleScript that removes the files. You can find it on his box.com account in for_iWork'09 > other_iWork'09 items > uninstall iWork '09.zip.

User uploaded file

i purchased iwork back in April of this year, now says my trial is up? how do i get it back and it shows purchased in applications history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.