Skip navigation

ibook store uploading

165 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2012 12:55 PM by ralphiedee RSS
ralphiedee Level 2 Level 2 (335 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 8, 2012 12:55 PM

I have some read aloud books which were made from an app in the Applestore. The books were done for a client of mine who does not have an Apple IBookstore account because they reside in Europe. They will use an aggregator upload to their account later on bu tbefore I send them the books I want to make sure thatthey pass Apple validation. I have my own ibook store account and was wondering if I can upload each book to my account for now so I would know if the books pass validation later on.

Is there a way to put the books in my account with an option to sell or start selling at a certain date in the future? If thats so then I can always remove the books when I send to the client and they can upload to their account

anyone?

RD

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2), Mac Pro 8 Core

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.