Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having a problem playing back movies shot on my iPhone 4S on my computer after update

I have only had the problem since the update.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 4:19 PM

7 replies

Oct 10, 2012 1:36 AM in response to CaptMark

I figured it out!!!! After I dont know how many hours. Its Quicktime!!! I went back to the previous vesion and now it works. So the new update for quicktime7 dosent support the iPhone camera videos. Dont know why. So just remove quicktime 7 and download the previous version. Or right click the icon and it had that option

Oct 10, 2012 7:18 AM in response to CaptMark

Thanks DCM32. I am not finding an option to use an earlier version of Quick Time via the icon. Clarify if you can. I also tried to find an earlier version of Quick Time and found 6.4 on the Apple website. Tried to delete the 7.7 version and install the 6.4 version. Same issue but the screen is white instead of black. Which version of Quick Time are you using and where did you find it? Thanks for the help.

I am having a problem playing back movies shot on my iPhone 4S on my computer after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.