Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why should I pay for and downlod Mountain Lion when iCloud sycns my iPhone Mail, Contacts and Caenders automaticlly anyhow?

I don't believe this to be a mistake but I have been finding my Reminders, Notes, Calenders and Contacts syncing from my iPhone to my Mac all by themselves. I didn't change anything to make this happen. As a matter of fact I made sure that the Automatic sync was switched OFF between my iPhone and Mac. I am running iOS 5.1.1(9B206) on my iPhone 4s and Lion OS X 10.7.5 (11G63) on my 2009 Macbook. Is this all normal? I will NOT download iOS 6 to my iPhone nore will I download Mountain Lion 10.8.0 to my Macbook. I am going to wait and watch for the trouble to happen with the cloud. I side and agree with The Waz. I don't like the Cloud concept but if it is going to be forced on me I am not shelling out a single penny for the OS X 10.8.0 Why pay when it is forced on you for free?

Am I the only one this is happeneing to or is this what is happening to others?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 4:13 PM

4 replies

Why should I pay for and downlod Mountain Lion when iCloud sycns my iPhone Mail, Contacts and Caenders automaticlly anyhow?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.