Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ever since I've updated to the iOS 6 version on my iPhone, I get crappy wifi service and does not connect all the time when I'm close enough range. It used to work better

Ever since I've updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 6, it does not pick up my wifi at home really at all, if it does it give me poor signal strength and logs off of wifi all the time. My fiancé didn't update his iPhone 4 for this and many other reasons of it being new and has bugs to be worked on. Plus it ask to have 2.5 gb's to install. Also ever since I updated after I got a replacement phone, I couldn't purchase anything all cuz it tampered with my security questions. Preventing me from resetting them cuz the ones I've had wasn't working. They had four different questions from the App Store and my apple account. I'll just have to switch back to iOS 5 since there's no reason for me to keep the newer version and have less headaches.

iPhone 4, iOS 6, iOS 6 garbage

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 5:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 5:54 PM

Do you have any cheese? I'm getting a bit drunk on your whine......

This is a technical support forum for users by other users. Do you have a technical support issue? If so,

state it clearly and concisely.

Whining, complaining, and otherwise pouting like a baby not only is prohibited by the Terms of Use of this forum

that YOU agreed to by signing up to post, but it really makes you look like an idiot.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2012 5:54 PM in response to Nicole201287

Do you have any cheese? I'm getting a bit drunk on your whine......

This is a technical support forum for users by other users. Do you have a technical support issue? If so,

state it clearly and concisely.

Whining, complaining, and otherwise pouting like a baby not only is prohibited by the Terms of Use of this forum

that YOU agreed to by signing up to post, but it really makes you look like an idiot.

Oct 8, 2012 8:33 PM in response to gdgmacguy

To gdgmacguy your a f****** idiot for one I'm having the same problem as pennymar. And you tell me to quit whinning. You got more problems then the iOS 6 you did not answer my question nor the other 13 or whatever you replied to within a 30 min time frame. You must got nothing better to do then to harass people and to pretend you know something about apple products. Which you don't from what I've read the other advices you should have gave to other people. But you didn't you replied a question back to the people asking a question. So if your not gonna use these community forums the right way don't use them at all.

Ever since I've updated to the iOS 6 version on my iPhone, I get crappy wifi service and does not connect all the time when I'm close enough range. It used to work better

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.