Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Software Update Server - 10.7.5 Supplemental Update

Apple recently released a 10.7.5 Supplemental Update to fix a few issues with the original 10.7.5 full update. This update is available via Apple's own Software Update Server and via a manual download.

I am running an internal Software Update Server in Mac OS X 10.7.5 with Server.app 1.4.3 and this has been successfully downloading and distributing updates from Apple including the original 10.7.5 update. However currently the 10.7.5 Supplemental Update is stuck showing an ! (exclamation mark) in Server Admin - Software Update Server, and the copy now button does nothing.

Note: my SUS is set to download all new updates automatically but not to enable them.

I have tried stopping and starting SUS but that made no difference either. Has anyone else been able to get their SUS to download this update?

I found the following error in the Software Update Service Log

Oct 8 14:16:46 lon01-macmgmt-01.local swupd_syncd[49365] <Warning>: ignored invalid download request for product 041-7698, current state = PleaseMirror

The package 041-7698 corresponds to the update I am referring to.

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 1:46 AM

1 reply

Software Update Server - 10.7.5 Supplemental Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.