Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to contact Apple Support twice? (10.8.2 not waking up from sleep on SSD)

As discussed in https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4148507?answerId=19951568022#19951568022 (look for my contributions on page 19ff) there seems to be a problem to wake up from sleep when running Mountain Lion from an SSD in an MBP.

However, I made a support call with Apple. They recommended to re-install Mountain Lion which didn't improve the situation in the end. I now do have a support ticket number and would like to give my newest insights to Apple to make them solve the problem (did some additional tests last night: it only occurs if booted from SSD - on boot from HD there is no issue with waking up). But I do not know how to contact Apple again: I am not willing to run through their phone loop again ... Is there any possibility to directly open the ticket again (sending mail, web front end)?

Regards,

Gerd

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 1:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 2:49 AM

Not really. You basically have to resume your opened case ticket over the phone.

Hope this helps 🙂

2 replies

How to contact Apple Support twice? (10.8.2 not waking up from sleep on SSD)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.