Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

app store Official complaint contacts

I purchased an application through "App Store" for my Ipad 3.

The description said that the application would do some things but it does not.

I contacted the developer several times but he doesn't give an answer or fix the problem.

This is fake, or false, advertisment and there should be someone held responsible for it.

For the same reason I demand to get a reimburshment of the money I gave and also that

the wrong/false information be removed from "App Store".

I believe that many people have come across similar issues. Where is Apple's quality control??

After some search I cannot find any official support email for the "App Store",

which is responsible for malfunctioning applications

I would appreciate if someone could shed some light.

p.s.

The name of the application is iProcessing Reference and it does not compile(run) the code

as the description on the appstore states it does.

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 2:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 3:00 AM

This article may help:

How to Get Refunds from the iTunes App Store

User uploaded file

5 replies

Oct 9, 2012 4:42 AM in response to AnaMusic

Well.. I tried to make a complaint but apparently Apple doesn't care.

This is what I wrote to Apple:

The application claims that it is also a compiler, besides being a reference tool and that you can execute(compile) imported processing (pde) files in it. I have been using it for a month on my Ipad3, but it has never been capable of compiling neither imported processing code or compile the code that was written in the app itself. The response of the developer was that it works on his Ipad2... I would like a reimburshment for the money I have paid and also an information note to be put on App Store for other users, that this app is not compatible with Ipad3.

The response was the following:

We have taken note of the problem for our records, however we are not able to provide support for the features and functionality of applications. Please click the support link below to contact the developer for resolution.

As I said the developer does not care to help. So who is going to help the consumers for App Store selling (& advertising) products that malfunction?

app store Official complaint contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.