Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have installed Logi Pro and it has written over my garageband features (as above). Ive tried to reinstall Garageband as described above with the Installation DVD. But when i get to step 4 it wont let me check or uncheck the box for Garageband, it wont g

I have installed Logic Pro and t seems to have wreitten over my GArageband 09 functions. when i try to reinstall Garageband alone from the bundle on teh installation DVD it wont let me check OR uncheck the Garageband box (stage 4 in Apple's isntructions above) . It does let me check teh other boxes for iPhoto etc.

Do i need to reinstall teh complete bundle for iLIfe 09? Will this mean I lose any of my material? eg photos in iphoto or clips in imovie?

scarey stuff!

please advise

sarah

GarageBand '09, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 6:44 AM

1 reply

I have installed Logi Pro and it has written over my garageband features (as above). Ive tried to reinstall Garageband as described above with the Installation DVD. But when i get to step 4 it wont let me check or uncheck the box for Garageband, it wont g

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.