Currently Being ModeratedOct 9, 2012 8:15 AM (in response to lmay3959)
No. You need to upgrade to 10.6.6 or later to access the App Store.
If you need to purchase Snow Leopard contact Customer Service: Contacting Apple for support and service. The price is $29.00 plus tax. You will receive physical media - DVD - by mail.
Third-party sources for Snow Leopard are:
After you install Snow Leopard you will have to download and install the Mac OS X 10.6.8 Update Combo v1.1 to update Snow Leopard to 10.6.8 and give you access to the App Store.
Snow Leopard General requirements
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- 1GB of memory
- 5GB of available disk space
- DVD drive for installation
- Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
- Some features require Apple’s MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.