Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppStore issues!!!

So i had upgraded to iOS 6 in mid-September and found that this update has far to many bugs, issues, etc as some of us may already be experiencing....yes or no? either way, my AppStore app has an utterly majorly huge bug of some sort i have not yet found a solution for. I cannot run the app for more than 2 seconds without it crashing on me for no reason at all and this happens mostly when i search or try to access my recent purchases. ive had to use itunes to do everything in regards to apps. Now to get into detail, ive tried to search numerous things such as GTA 3 and Flight(addicitinggames.com) and this where the app decides to crash. i have a 4th gen ipod 32gb with that "special" A4 processor with all kinds of ram, and yet the store still crashes. i have talked to many people with the A4 devices and they say the appstore worls fine except for one person who cant even open the app for even a second (he even counted). no to get to my point, what is/could be this huge bug/issue/error? any help is accepted and appreciated. im about ready to downgrade via third-party software for 5.1.1.

iPod touch, iOS 5.1.1, Best iPod to date.

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 4:10 PM

There are no replies.

AppStore issues!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.