Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages '09 text documents now appear blank when opened in Mountain Lion. Have all updates.

Pages '09 text documents now appear blank when opened in Mountain Lion. This did not happen for first month after installing Mountain Lion. Everything also freezes (often) and requires rebooting. I have all updates and just expanded ram memory to 4gb. Can this be fixed short of getting new hard drive?

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 4:57 AM

1 reply

Oct 10, 2012 5:04 AM in response to bmc1

It could be corrupt plist file. To diagnose this you can use Pages in a new user account. You create a new one in the System preferences > Accounts. I have a Test account which I use for this. If Pages behaves in the new user account it is most likely the plist file that is corrupt. Try it and tell us the result!

Sometimes it is the font cash that is a problem or a font it self. First do the test above, please.

Pages '09 text documents now appear blank when opened in Mountain Lion. Have all updates.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.