Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why some of my freinds where not chargerd when they try to buy more memory for icluoud they recibed an email from itunes saying that because they where mobile me memberse they will have one year more free of 25 gb and i have been a mac member sice 2004

I have a cuestion why some of my freinds where not chargerd when they try to buy more memory for icluoud they recibed an email from itunes saying that because they where mobile me memberse they will have one year more free of 25 gb and i have been a mac member since 2004 an icluod ( i tunes) charge me $100.00 dollars ? Sorry for my english but i am mexican

Thanks

<E-mail Edited by Host>

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 9:21 PM

1 reply

why some of my freinds where not chargerd when they try to buy more memory for icluoud they recibed an email from itunes saying that because they where mobile me memberse they will have one year more free of 25 gb and i have been a mac member sice 2004

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.