Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My App Store language has changed from English to Portuguese after visiting brazil - how do I change it back to English?

My App Store language changed from English to Portuguese after visiting Brazil. I do not know how to change it back to English? Please help.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 3:24 AM

11 replies

Sep 9, 2017 1:26 PM in response to Murad21

My news feed is in French as are any apps that I choose that have a French equivalent. I have logged out of Apple ID and logged in again, stating I am in the UK. Nothing changed. I have logged out of App Store, I have tried clearing the cache and browser in Safari and so far nothing has worked. I have now turned off the App Store and shut down my iphone. I am just restarting it and praying this will work. I am sick of having to put in bank details and address every time I have tried sorting this problem through the Apple ID. I do visit France quite regularly but I am at a loss to understand why, when I have never accessed the App Store from France, it has suddenly decided to offer me French apps. Same applies for French news feed. Phone back on and nothing has changed, newsfeed and app store still in French! uuuuuuggggghhhhhh scream

My App Store language has changed from English to Portuguese after visiting brazil - how do I change it back to English?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.