Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages on 2 computers?

I want to buy Pages. I have 2 Computers: 1 iMac at the office and a MacBook Pro. Do i need to buy 2 programs = Pages for my Imac NAD my Macbook Pro?

I know I have to buy an iPad version for my iPad 2.

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 3:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 4:09 AM

Sutherland,

You are required to purchase the OS X version of Pages once per Apple ID account. If you use the same Apple ID account on two computers you can install on both computers with one purchase. Purchase from the Mac App Store on one computer, then when you log into your Mac App Store account on the second computer Pages will show as having been purchased and ready to download.

Jerry

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2012 4:09 AM in response to Sutherlandpartners

Sutherland,

You are required to purchase the OS X version of Pages once per Apple ID account. If you use the same Apple ID account on two computers you can install on both computers with one purchase. Purchase from the Mac App Store on one computer, then when you log into your Mac App Store account on the second computer Pages will show as having been purchased and ready to download.

Jerry

Pages on 2 computers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.