Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! I can't add Photos to Projects

Hi! I have been trying to add a photo from my desktop to a project in imovie. It worked perfectly 1 day ago (same project). I tried dragging it and I saw this green line and added it. I could see the thumbpic but when I clicked on it it was black or another pic was showing!!! Then I tried importing it to iPhoto and did the same thing with the same result. What should I do? It is very important!!!!! Please do help me! Thank you! 😢

MacBook Pro, iMovie11

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 4:56 AM

3 replies

Oct 11, 2012 6:46 AM in response to Neil Peiris

of course You can - but if the pref file got destroyed then You can find out if that has happened by using a new Account. It's just a test.

And most of us has got this to happen by Panic/Forced Quitting the Mac

• Sometimes there are no alternative

• Most often one get's stressed and does this before Application is done

And if this is the probable fault then You can in Your first/main account trash this file and iMovie will make a new fresh one.

Yours Bengt W

Help! I can't add Photos to Projects

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.