Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

zoom pages not working for wiki on iPad

I use Wiki server as a part of OS X 10.8.2

Since the last upgrade I have a problem with zooming on images when using our Ipads. 'normally' I can zoom in on a page or the picture on a wiki page by pinching. This doesn't work anymore on an Ipad. Neither can you open the image by clicking on it , in the past it would open in a new tab.

On an iphone this still works, so I think it has to do with the ' route' that is enforeced when using the wiki server on an ipad.

The route on an ipad is :
www.servername.com/wiki/ipad/#route=wiki/pages/nameofthepage.html

on an iphone it is

www.servername.com/wiki/pages/nameofthepage.html

when I click on a picture it opens up a new tab

servername.com/wiki/files/image_window/145a031d-6bb6-4130-a01e-57874597ebdc.html

Is there a way to bypass the 'Ipad-route'' so that this works again ?

yours

Job

iPad 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 9:00 AM

2 replies

Feb 13, 2013 5:00 PM in response to job_p

I have an issue with the way the wiki redirects on the iPad and have no idea how to solve...

http://www.hotsumatra.com/wiki/ipad/#route=/wiki is what propagates in the URL field even if I just enter my domain URL on its own... Then safari on the iPad barks about too many redirects and I cannot view my stuff. There are no problems on either the iPhone or computers... Ay suggestions?

zoom pages not working for wiki on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.