Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After iOS6 update, iPhone 4 doesn't sync calendar with iTunes

Hello,

I have an iPhone 4. After update to iOS6 the sync of my calendar has a strange behavior! It doesn't sync anymore. When I enter a calendar entry on iPhone, it's not synchronized with the macbook Calendar.
I changed calendar dates on my macbook - it won't appear on my iPhone4.

I badly missed some dates, till I found that the Calendar doesn't sync.

I also set in iTunes the marked, that on next sync the calendar should be replaced - but even then the new entries doesn't appear. Completely strange is, that if I delete the calendar on my iPhone and resync by iTunes, I get the calendar back, but the new or changes entries don't appear.

What can I do, instead of waiting to get my new iPhone5?

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 11:19 AM

2 replies

Oct 29, 2012 12:41 PM in response to Steffen_R.

Now I have my new iPhone5...
And what should I tell you?dar. Neither from iPhone

There is still no sync of the calender from iPhone to MacBookPro and no sync of calendar entries from the MacBookPro to iPhone.

I am helpless. I tried to replace the calendar - it syncs, but the edited entries do not appear - they were sync with the old entries. Where the **** do they come from?
Normal Sync, nothing happens...what's a smartphone

Does nobody have a guess or anything I can try? Really, this *****... what's a smartphone without a syncronized and working calendar??

After iOS6 update, iPhone 4 doesn't sync calendar with iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.