Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting a Subscription Event

I am subscribed to U.S. Holidays for my ICalandar and it is showing Election Day as Tuesday, Nov. 13, when it is actually Nov. 6 (by law election day is the first Tuesday after the first Monday of November and would never fall on the 13th).

While this is no big deal, I would still like to correct it. It will not allow me to edit this event in any way and I cannot seem to find a way to un-subscribe. Not that I really want to unsubscribe from all the other holidays, but if this will fix this little quirk, I would do it.

Also, I have a moon phase subscription for which I would like the un-subscribe.

MAC OS.X

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 11:46 AM

1 reply

Oct 11, 2012 12:03 PM in response to topcop1

Just found out how to correct this by using Refresh. It brought the event to Nov. 6.

However, I downloaded a moon phase subscription into my one and only appoitnments calandar. I would like to eliminate the moon phase subscription without losing all my appointments and the U.S. Holidays subscription.

Any ideas, please?

Deleting a Subscription Event

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.