Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The keypad is not registering with my macbook pro - changed batteries but still not working. Bluetooth says it is connected. Suggestions please.

My bluetooth numeric keypad is not registering with my macbook pro - changed the batteries when the light started blinking - but won't work. Bluetooth says it is connected.

Suggestions please.

MacBook Pro, iOS 6, bluetooth numeric keypad

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 4:05 PM

2 replies

Oct 28, 2012 2:00 PM in response to mmo5169

Your MBP sees the Bluetooth keyboard but won't pair with it probably because the keyboard is pairing with another computer or device nearby. If you had previously paired the same keyboard with another device, go to the other computer or device and either unpair it or have the device "forget" the keyboard. Then you will be able to pair the keyboard with your MBP.

The keypad is not registering with my macbook pro - changed batteries but still not working. Bluetooth says it is connected. Suggestions please.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.